March 10, 2012

Tzeeeac on.


I, like many law-abiding members of society, hate change. And I’m not talking about changing the goverment or electing the president, I don’t give a flying racoon’s fuck about that. I’m talking about serious shit like having to swap to another fast-food because you saw that hot employee sniffing cocaine with your straw or having to switch to another beer brand because you don’t like the new label.

But one change I didn’t hate is the sudden emancipation of our retarded music publication, Tzeeeac. I’m sorry for you, fellow Romanians, but you’ll just have to learn English. But for our English speaking folk, get ready for the brand new, nasty and surreal jokes that this wonderful language make possible with its ridiculous complexity. Tzeeeac on.

No comments:

Post a Comment